After many travels to Scandinavian countries I appreciated gentle climate of our counry. I love our 4 seasons, especially this autumn which was the most beautifull in the world. My way to squeeze 100% of enjoyment from the time given now and here is benefiting of everything seasonal (It is related to food and to outdoor sports as well).
Since I associate autumn with happy colours and delicious taste of pumpkin, which is eligable to conjuring up various inventions, I introduce you Ms. Pumpkin Cream, which my whole family fell in love with. Since we’ve tried it, we can’t imagine autumn without it!
1. Cut pealed pumpkin, carrot and potato into pieces of any size.
2. Fry onion using a little butter (or for vegan: coconut oil).
3. Add cut vegetable and fry for a while.
4. Put everything to pot and pour broth (the less broth the denser cream will be).
5. Add ginger (the more ginger the more spicier and warming cream).
6. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and curry.
7. Mix it using a blander
Serve with yoghurt, roasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds (mix seeds on hot pan – it will make them crispy 😉 ).
It’s also handy as a snack before end of work especially when I’m in hurry for a training after leaving office. 😉
And HERE you will find recipe for winter snack which perfectly go with warm meat dishes which can allow you to close a bit autumn in a jar. 🙂