Due to it is our first mutual meal I prepared something special.
This perfectly suits for dinner for your beloved, and it can be prepared even quicker if you make it together!
1. Heat the pan with oil
2. Fry smashed garlic till it takes gold colour
3. Add prawns and mix them from time to time
4. Add grated carrots and diced pepper
5. Stew all in dry white wine in a pan
6. Mix from time to time and pour wine with small doses
7. At the end add parsley and diced tomatos
8. Season with salt pepper and herbs
Serve with pieces of blue cheese, with a bouquet of arugula and tagliatelle pasta.
Here’s the result: